Burpees are a whole body exercise that strengthens your upper body, core and increases the power of your lower body. It will also get your heart pumping and you will feel great after, promise!
- Start by standing with your feet shoulder width apart and then squat down reaching your hands towards the floor
- Drop onto your hands and kick both feet backwards and together into a push up position
- Pause in the plank position and reverse the action and jump your feet forward in between your hands
- Push yourself off of the floor into a jump
- Bend your knees slightly when landing
Count how many you do during the 1 minute and post a comment below letting me know your score.