As soon as I heard about the Go Box idea from the guys at Alpkit, I loved it and knew I needed one. I got a box from Ikea and spent a contented few hours sorting all my gear and making my own adventuring Go Box!
Basically the idea of a Go Box is having all of your stuff in one place so that you are ready to go at a moment’s notice or whenever the need to escape arises! I decided that my Go Box was going to have everything in it that I needed to go on a day trip adventure, either on my own or with the kids, at the drop of a hat. Basically all I need is this box and the outdoors!
List of stuff currently in my Go Box, in no particular order….
- First aid kit
- Jetboil – for making hot drinks or food
- Coffee – obvious reasons
- Pacmat (And if you want 20% off enter Revitalize20 at checkout).
- Drybag – This one from Alpkit has a strap so I use it as a day bag to carry around the essentials from the Go Box when we are out on the adventure!
- Micro fibre towel
- Lip balm
- Hip flask – for adult adventuring
- Wet wipes
- Swiss army knife
- Pasta sauce
- Sun cream
- Head torch
- Spare socks
- Kids aqua shoes and waterproof trousers
- Solar powered charger
The box now lives in my car and it means everything is in one place so I don’t need to spend time faffing about getting everything together. I feel much more organised and it will hopefully mean I get to go on some epic spontaneous adventures with my friends and family!
Follow me on Instagram to see me and my #gobox on some adventures!
What would be in your Go Box? Am I missing anything?